To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Birmingham, AL
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking a ServiceNow Administrator to manage and configure our current ServiceNow environment. The Admin will work with other teams across the company to expand and enhance the adoption of ServiceNow.
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Configuring ServiceNow to meet customer requirements and enhancement requests
- Maintenance and creation of Service Portals, Knowledge Bases, Workflows, & Reports.
- Managing key modules in ServiceNow including Incident, Request, CMDB.
- Daily Administration and issue resolution of the ServiceNow Platform.
- Learning and sharing knowledge of ServiceNow features & enhancements.
- Testing of upgrades & enhancements
- Education, Training and Experience:
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Knowledge, Abilities & Skills:
- The ability to self-educate, self-manage, & work on a team
- Strong organization skill set
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Ability to be broadly focused and manage multiple efforts concurrently
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178