To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- York, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Engineers- day and night -6 mos.
Manpower • York, PA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manufacturing Engineers are needed on day (M, Tues, Fri, Sat 6:30am-5pm) and night shift (Sun, Mon, Thurs, Fri 7:30pm-6am) for a 6 month position with a premier York, PA manufacturing company.
These roles provide technical support for a variety of machining and assembly processes including CNC equipment.
This position will:
* Enhance machining and assembly processes by assuring that parts or assemblies are processed and tooled to meet optimum quality, quantity, and cost requirements
* Interface with Work Group Advisors, Work Groups, Quality and Product Engineering, and Manufacturing Support Services.
* Develop cost reduction programs through manufacturing efficiency improvements, schedule attainment, and first run capacity.
* Focus on: continuous improvement of safety, quality, cost, workflow, and on-time product delivery.
* Perform supervisory duties as required.
* Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline (a combination of relevant education and experience may be considered)
* This is an entry-level position, however, previous experience in a co-op program or intern assignment focused on manufacturing will be a plus for consideration for this position.
* A knowledge and prior implementation of machine programming, SPC (statistical process control), and Computer Aided Design / CAD is helpful
* Familiarity with the following is a plus 1) detail process planning and continuous improvement, including specifying process parameters, process equipment, tooling, fixturing, and gauging, 2) practical application of ergonomics, 3) machining operations and equipment, familiarity with cellular and JIT concepts, 4) equipment justification and procurement, costing methods/Value analysis, 5) process control and quality assurance, SPC, and process capability, 6) capacity planning, including productivity measurements, manpower planning, and material flow, 7) process documentation/information, and 8) ISO 9000 standards and their relationship to company policies, procedures and instructions.
Apply now for consideration!