To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rapid City, SD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Speech Therapist Rapid City Hospital PRN
Regional Health • Rapid City, SD
Posted 10 days ago
DepartmentRCH Speech Therapy
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
ShiftDay (United States of America)
Job SummaryProvides direct patient care to patients of all ages, birth through geriatric, and documentation of that care as outlined in the policy and procedure guidelines, will carry out other patient care and operational duties for the Speech Pathology and Audiology Department, as indicated, and will do so with a positive attitude. Will provide speech therapy services to outreach sites as indicated.
● Clinical/Patient Care
● Uses appropriate critical thinking and judgment in the provision of care. Performs all aspects of treatment based on accepted national, departmental and evidence-based standards. Provides treatment that meets or exceeds departmental outcome standards.
● Documents in a timely, accurate manner which supports medical necessity in accordance with department standards.
● Submits required paperwork for billing, accurate charges and authorizations.
Demonstrates appropriate use of time management according to departmental productivity standards.
● Professional Development
● Demonstrates initiative in individual professional development. Completes all education required by the Regional Health system and for licensure/certification in a timely manner. Actively promotes the profession within Regional Health and to the outside community.
● Supervision of Ancillary Staff
● Provides supervision according to state, federal and professional association standards.
● Patient Centered Care
● Incorporates and educates patient, family and caregivers in treatment, goal setting and discharge planning as appropriate.
- Education - Masters degree in Speech Pathology
- Certification - Certificate of Clinical Competence - American Speech Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Must hold an active SD license
- Experience - 1+ years of Rehabilitation Experience
- Certification - Speech Therapist (ST) Certification - American Speech Hearing Association (ASHA)
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, or tissues.
Make a difference. Every day.
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.