Join the SYKES family supporting our new healthcare partner, Cigna, and join a team of individuals dedicated to providing REAL solutions through caring interactions with those in need. Transform healthcare and contribute to an industry-leading organization as a Customer Service Advocate!
Our Customer Service Advocates are dedicated team members who excel at customer service, helping Cigna elevate their patient care to new heights. This role will consist of coordinating patient insurance and medication needs, communicating directly with patients and doctors' offices via phone and addressing each with care, detail, and most importantly, empathy. You'll shine in this role if you have a passion for helping people. Plus, you'll work in a fun, team environment at SYKES Malvern!
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
- 100% Paid Training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
- College Tuition reimbursement after just one year of employment!
Apply with us, if you possess:
• A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
• General PC knowledge, including experience working with Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of medical insurance terminology a plus, but not requiredAbout SYKES
About SYKES Malvern
Location: 1601 MLK Blvd Malvern, AR 72104
SYKES Malvern is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfilment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Malvern!EEO statement
- Health Care
- Health Insurance