To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manawa, WI 54949
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
1117-Backup Operator SSB, Yellow Nights
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • Manawa, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Employee Type:Full time
Location:WI Manawa DC
Job Type:Production Operations
Job Posting Title:1117-Backup Operator SSB, Yellow Nights
(Backup) Operator SSB Yellow Nights (4:45PM - 5:00AM, 2-2-3 schedule)
Job Title: Machine Operator, Single Serve Filtered Beverage
Department: Single Serve Filtered Beverages- Production
Reports To: Business Process Owner (BPO)/Supervisors
FLSA Status: Hourly
Wage Grade: 4
Prepared By: MM/DW
Prepared Date: 4/20/12
SUMMARY: Position exists to run production of single serve filtered beverages, utilizing knowledge of equipment, procedures, and specifications of production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Communicate effectively/appropriately with team members, supervisors\BPO and management team.
- Rotates on the line to operate filler and cartoner.
- Develops an expertise level to run all equipment on the line including material handling
- May perform line worker, dumper, stacker, sanitation or material handler duties
- Responsible to keep equipment running
- Help maintain accurate production records, record production, review records and specifications, complete all necessary paperwork.
- Support in continuous improvement events, projects and just do its.
- Maintain area in accordance with 5s and Lean standards to help ensure work areas remain swept, straightened, shiny to achieve operational excellence
- Have a working knowledge of SAP
- Coordinate with project teams for trial runs
- Check pallets & codes
- Weigh containers, adjust quantity, and perform weight checks
- Start, stop and regulate speed of conveyor
- Set up line equipment
- Label containers, container tags or products
- Pick up material from pallet, hand truck, and place items onto conveyor or chutes to dump bulk materials onto conveyor or transfer materials from one conveyor to another conveyor, and align material on conveyor. Clean packaging containers and equipment
- Responsible to follow production schedule and notify BPO/supervisor/lead worker, Single serve filtered beverages if unable.
- Conduct efficient changeovers following sequencing matrix
- Follows safety policies and standard work procedures
- Recommend measures to improve safety, quality of product, methods and equipment performance.
- Ensure product quality by following standard work and communicating customer specific requirements with team members.
- Perform quality checks for: leakers, granulation checks, inspect material, products and containers at each step of packaging process
- Tests random samples of product using various test equipment to verify product meets specifications.
- Maintain area in accordance with GMP, BRC and AIB standards.
- Ensure product quality and sanitation regulations are followed.
- Help troubleshoot and assist employees in diagnosing malfunctions in work and machine activities
- Adjusts and repairs various machines using hand tools, power tools and refers extensive machine repairs to maintenance.
- Assists maintenance in maintaining equipment as needed
- Maintain area in accordance with TPM standards
- Other duties as may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
K: Thorough knowledge of machine operating
GMP & Safety Certification, Haccp Certification, Forklift/Raymond
Proficient in using computer for basic data entry
Full understanding of company's safety procedures and policies
S: Language: Ability to read in English and comprehend simple instructions,
short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively communicate with employees.
Math: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, including decimals
and fractions. Simple use of formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications,
schedules, wiring diagrams, computer scanning devices, adjustable measuring
instruments. Check reports, forms, records and comparable data, where
interpretation requires basic skills knowledge.
A: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations
with only occasional or no variables. Demonstrate ability to solve problems,
analyze systems and data and suggest appropriate solutions. Possess skills to
work under stress to meet production deadlines and minute attention to detail.
Highly self-motivated individual.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED). Desire to learn and willingness to accept responsibility. Requires 12 months and up to and including 3 years of qualifying machine operator experience on related work or including lower level jobs within or outside the company. Desires high speed packaging, control panel and HMI experience.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.