Community Hospital • Neuroscience IMCUSchedule:
Full-time • Days • NIMCU, .9FTE (6 shifts/2wks) 7a-7:30p E/O weekend &holiday• 72Location:
Associates Degree Required
Neuroscience Intermediate Care
SIGN ON INCENTIVE PROGRAM FOR ALL REGISTERED NURSES AND GRADUATE NURSES
Willing to train RN's without Critical Care experience
Graduate Nurses also welcome!
The Neuroscience Intermediate Care Unit is a 22-bed multidisciplinary 24-hour unit. Patients over the age of twelve may be admitted to this unit, but the average age is 65. The most common types of patients admitted to NSIMCU include patients with: cranial surgery transferring from the NSCCU or cranial surgery requiring neuro assessments every two to four hours, patients requiring neuro assessments every 2 hours, cardiac dysrhythmia management, seizure monitoring, stroke program patients, patients with lumbar drains, hemodynamically, neurologically, and spinal patients from NSCCU.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Current professional licensure by the State of Indiana Health Professions Bureau.
• BSN desirable.
• Successful completion of the The Community Healthcare System's Personnel and Nursing Orientation Programs.
• Obtains and maintains current certification as required in specialty areas.
• Obtains and maintains current CPR certification.
Internal Posting:8/9/19 - 8/15/19
Registered Nurse Certified