Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
3rd Shift, Wednesday - Sunday, 10:30 pm - 6:30 am
As the Associate Specialist, Logistics you will be responsible for monitoring drivers’ delivery activity, scheduling, delivery and routing issues with external customers and contracted drivers. Position involves heavy phone contact between external customers and contracted drivers. In addition, the position is responsible for billing and data entry tasks. At XPO Logistics, we believe that our success depends on our ability to provide the highest level of support and solutions to our customers.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Assemble multiple routes for customer orders within a market
- Maintain phone communication between external customers and contracted drivers/couriers
- Assist contracted drivers with delivery issues
- Resolve any customer issues, complaints and answer questions
- Monitoring progress of delivery routes
- Customer billing and data entry tasks
- Assign drivers/couriers delivery routes
- Oversee all unloading processes of returning routes at days end
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Experience with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
It’d be great if you have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-year related experience including call center experience
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to satisfactorily resolve issues
- Solid ability to multitask with exceptional organizational skills
This job requires the ability to:
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Associate Specialist, Logistics - 3rd Shift
- Assembly And Installation
- Call Centers
- Customer Service
- Data Entry