Coordinates and conducts inventory, inspection and reporting of returned product from the field to determine disposition while routing items to the appropriate locations.
Essential Functions, Duties, and responsibilities
• Able to perform all essential Return duties and responsibilities to standards which includes, but not limited to product inventory, processing returns
• Applies knowledge of Unique Device Identification (UDI) System.
• Communicates and assist with nonconforming material
• Monitors reporting of throughput status
• Entries documented and tracked in SAP.
• Contributes and assists with process improvement initiatives
• Assures areas of responsibility are kept in a clean, safe and orderly manner
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience similar field helpful.
• User of Microsoft Office applications
• Use of SAP preferred but not required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Adhere and support client's quality and safety policies and procedures.
• Ability to retrieve and interpret documentation.
• Able to work in a team setting and independently under minimum supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels internally as well as externally.
• Problem solving & Decision Making / Adaptability & Flexibility
• High level of customer service displaying positive attitude.
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills
- Complex Problem Solving
- Business Process Improvement