To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lebanon, PA 17042
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Precast Concrete Technician - Lebanon, PA
Oldcastle Precast • Lebanon, PA
Posted 8 days ago
Job ID: 134511
Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Job Description Summary
Perform a wide range of duties within the plant including but not limited to:
- Strip and clean concrete forms
- Shovel, vibrate, finish and maintain good housekeeping and safety regulations on the shop floor
- Minimum of 3 years construction experience
- Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
- Required physical examination
- Must be a team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Must be self-motivated
- Hours will vary based on production with a start time of 6 am; this position requires flexibility to work longer shifts, as needed
- Potential for overtime and occasional Saturdays may be required
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
- Knowledge of basic tools and their uses
- Able to work in all kind of conditions
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle Precast is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network. #CAN