To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- MECHANICSBURG, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Manufacturing Technician
Apex Life Sciences • MECHANICSBURG, PA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PERMANENT MANUFACTURING OPERATORS NEEDED ON DAY AND NIGHT SHIFTS
Perform as a member of the Operations Team supporting night shift operations. This person will work hourly functions in one or more of the following functions: Processing Operator, Filler Operator, Retort Operator, Break Relief Operator. They will operate equipment and perform minor maintenance repairs and input items into the SAP system.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Works in one of the following positions within a manufacturing environment: processing, filler operator, retort operator and/or break relief operator. This may include operating equipment, troubleshooting and performing minor maintenance repairs. This may require operating powered industrial trucks.
- Engage in problem solving to assist in improving safety, quality, yields and productivity. - Maintain accurate production records that are written and computer based.
- Review charts, screens, quality check sheets and specifications that are in both hard copy and electronic format.
- Perform cleaning and sanitation tasks as required to maintain plant equipment.
- Follows all GMP's and works in a manner consistent with all corporate and regulatory, food safety, quality and sanitation requirements.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 1-3 years prior manufacturing experience required. Food & bottling experience preferred.
- Ability to learn and apply to plant environment.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be available to work 12 hour shifts
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION email your updated resume to Eric Anderson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with 'Manufacturing Technician Opportunity' in the subject title
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.