Northstar Fire Protection of Texas is a Texas based company. Northstar has been on the forefront of the fire protection industry since 1980. With offices in Austin, Lewisville, Houston, San Antonio, and Atlanta, GA we have grown to be a nationally recognized company. Northstar engineers, fabricates, and installs fire sprinkler systems for structures including commercial, government, healthcare, high-rise condominiums and mixed-use projects.
We joined Shambaugh & Son, L.P., a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. and together we perform more than $800 million of construction projects per year with over 2,700 employees throughout 50 states from our home office in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
We recognize people as our most important resource and it is our mission to produce the industry’s highest level of quality services and productivity on every project in order to develop repeat customers, maximize return on investment, and provide professional growth opportunities for people in the organization.
Job Title: Branch Manager
Job Summary: Establish a strong presence in the Fire Alarm business in the local market. Drive growth across all segments of the market while meeting profitability targets and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase company share in the local market that will contribute to establishing company leadership and sustain business growth.
- Develop and execute short and long-term Branch business plans.
- Produce accurate forecasts for Branch’s financial objectives.
- Manage Branch assets (people, financial and material) in a manner that meets or exceeds profitability goals.
- Lead Branch efforts to identify, secure and retain customers by establishing relationships that enhance the local reputation of the company and the Branch; and ensuring referrals and bid/proposal requests.
- Drive account management principles and assess potential customers and opportunities.
- Build a Branch climate that energizes team members to provide high quality, cost efficient, customer-directed service and exceed Branch performance targets.
- Oversee Branch financial management following the policies and standards of the company and with a stewardship that creates long-term viability for the Branch.
- Build and lead the Branch team following company human resources policies and standards and providing coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member.
- Act and manage the Branch with honesty and integrity, following the highest ethical standards; comply with all local, state and Federal regulations.
- Minimum NICET Level II - Fire Alarm Systems
- Prefer Texas APS Fire License, will accept an FAL
- Must be able to qualify and register with the Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Bureau
- Must be able to pass company physical and drug screening
- Must be able to pass Federal, State and Local background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving history
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Shambaugh is deeply committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all its job applicants and employees. We seek to employ qualified persons in all job classifications and to administer all personnel actions affecting our employees without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, ancestry, or genetic information. Individuals with a disability, disabled and other protected veterans and any other characteristic protected by applicable law will be given the fullest consideration for employment in positions for which they are qualified. We also are committed to making reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with a disability as well as abiding by any and all state and local laws, which in addition to the above prohibit discrimination in any form.