"Situated in a small picturesque community nestled between Reelfoot Lake and the Mississippi River, Signature HealthCARE of Ridgely Rehab & Wellness Center is a 100-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center conveniently located within a quarter mile of Highway 78.
Two state-of-the-art hospitals are only a few short miles from the facility. Signature HealthCARE of Ridgely Rehab & Wellness Center provides a safe, secure environment for those in need of medical care, and we also specialize in customized dementia and behavioral care for cognitively impaired residents.
Services are provided to individuals requiring assistance with activities of daily living, to those who are basically independent but have physician-ordered medical needs, and to those who require total assistance with all of their daily needs. A welcoming environment that is beautifully appointed and well maintained provides a nurturing setting for a holistic approach to medical care."
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Administrator/CEO.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As Administrator/CEO, you will be responsible for
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements for Consideration include:
- Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
- Assess data points, AbaQIS scores and survey metrics in order to identify and lead the center in process improvement initiatives that improve the quality of clinical care and customer experience, enhance work flow, improve the work environment and accelerate our vision the customer experience.
- Lead as primary Change Agent from adoption by stakeholders through execution and achievement of business process outcomes and metrics.
- Serve as the lead of the cross functional council to share best practices.
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.