To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minnetonka, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Support Specialist - Sanvello (UHG Ventures Portfolio Company) - Minneapolis, MN
UnitedHealth Group • Minnetonka, MN
Posted 1 month ago
At Sanvello Health, we are focused on delivering a new mental health care experience to our patients and are looking for doctors who share in that passion of innovation and service. Now part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, our company strives to deliver the full care experience of therapy, psychiatry with the aid for digital iCBT and tracking tools, as well as coaching. Collaboration with our PCP partners is a must to improve outcomes for our patients. We try to handle as much of the administrative side of medicine as possible, so our clinicians are free to see patients and provide the best quality care. We treat our clinicians with respect, and we value their hard work and dedication to the people that they serve. Our goal at Sanvello to improve outcomes, but also facilitate collaboration amongst virtual providers, as well as PCP’s. Put your compassion and clinical skills to work to help provide access to care in underserved areas and do your life’s best work.SM
UnitedHealth Group Ventures is partnering with a healthcare start-up, Sanvello, that is building a new class of on-demand mobile therapy solutions for those seeking relief from anxiety, depression, stress, and other behavioral health conditions. They leverage telehealth and digital engagement tools in new ways, with a strong focus on primary care integration.
Sanvello is looking for detail oriented, compassionate individuals to provide support to our patients. Patient Support Specialists will respond to all patient messages. This may mean assisting in patient onboarding, providing technical support, answering general questions or escalating to a clinician if needed. The patient support specialist will communicate with coaches, support clinical staff, and facilitate the exchange of data between Sanvello and primary care providers. This is a great opportunity to make a positive impact on those with behavioral health care needs. This is a full time (35-40 hours) office based position.
In this role, you will leverage top-notch interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team based environment. You will leverage multiple types of technology including email, fax, and web based systems. Ideal candidates will be passionate about helping others and looking to gain exposure to coaching.
Monday – Friday, 35 to 40 hours per week, with core hours between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Provide support, both technical and navigation, to onboard patients onto the Sanvello platform
- Review messages sent by patients and utilize approved internal resources and systems to write replies to those messages as the “voice of the coach”
- Research relevant systems and internal approved resources to ensure that the messages sent to patients are appropriate and accurate
- Be knowledgeable of and be able to apply Sanvello Coaching policies and procedures in messaging content
- Identify trends and potential challenges/issues based on messages; problem-solve leveraging resources and collaboration with internal partners to resolve
- Coordinate with the Sanvello clinical team to make any updates / adjustments patients communication plans based on patient care
- Coordinate with primary care provider office staff to ensure capture and transmission of necessary patient information
- Read through patient messages and escalate as needed
- May be responsible for responding to inbound requests related to our products as well as our social media accounts (email, help site, app store comments, monitor social media, etc.). 0% to 20% of assigned duties
- Serve as the main touch point between the company and our customers, and thus must embody kindness, empathy, and product know-how
- Responsible for fostering a supportive community within our products as well as monitoring this community to ensure safe and respectful interactions
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma (GED) or higher
- Experience in a support position, and/or experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- Professional written and verbal communication skills (in order to communicate via phone or in writing to customers and internal partners)
- Type at least 40 wpm
- Experience with community monitoring and response
- Experience with Microsoft Word (creating, saving, formatting documents) Microsoft Excel (data entry, sorting, filtering, and entering information into basic tables) and Microsoft Outlook (open and send emails)
- Professional experience utilizing and referencing multiple online systems and content
- Healthcare experience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees
- Ability to perform thorough research using multiple online systems and content
- Strong analytical reading skills (in order to review and assess patient messages)
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Support, Customer Service, Behavioral Health, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, MN