Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? Robert Half is seeking permanent candidates for their Software Developer position. This is the perfect Software Developer job for you if you want work where you will implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This Software Developer role will be located in the Chicago, Illinois area and will be a permanent position. This role is with a company in the CPA Firm - Business Mgmt industry. Interested? Apply today!
- Present clear and consistent conversation around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- If you can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems, this job might be for you
- Carry out code-review at regular intervals and come together with other developers
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- Practical knowledge of Devops Tools
- Strong familiarity with Xcode
- Android iOS experience
- University Degree
- Proven knowledge of Agile Software Development
- Expertise in React Native
- Wide ranging experience with Azure Active Directory
- Well-founded grasp of Software Testing
- General familiarity with product management
- Earlier work involving Automation Test
- Good understanding of Appium Software
- Quality experience with JIRA
- Previous experience working with GitHub
- Kotlin experience
- Foundational knowledge in Android Studio
- Candidates who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments will be the best fit for this position
- Candidates with familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) will be the best fit for this position
- Candidates who have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF will be preferred
- Applicants with experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc. are preferred.
- If you're looking for job openings and are familiar with Scrum, you might be a good fit for this position
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Mobile Application Developer and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Mobile Application Developer
for more information.