Privately owned by our people, GHD is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services companies. Our global network of over 10,000 people operates in the water, energy and resources, property and buildings, environment, and transportation markets.
GHD Advisory was launched in 2016 to address our clients’ needs for outcomes that challenge the status quo in our rapidly changing business environment. GHD Advisory partners closely with the broader GHD business to demonstrate its strong technical expertise, global connected network and executive-level industry relationships. We provide innovative strategies and commercial solutions to enable clients to optimize performance across the entire business and asset lifecycle.
Our team of expert government and business consultants, asset-management, economists, professionals, engineers and industry specialists provide a wide range of services. Please visit our website for more information: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Transaction Executive Advisor - North America
Transaction Executive Advisor within the North American GHD Advisory Commercial Business to achieve GHD’s profit, sustainability, growth and staff development objectives. The goal for GHD is to be a thought leader and premier Transaction Advisor with a strategic focus across Private, Municipal, Water and Transportation markets in the USA and Canada.
Closely cooperating with other GHD enterprise and Advisory Business Activity Leaders, and the broader GHD business including Operating Centre Managers, Marketing Managers and Regional Technical Leaders.
The Transaction Capability team includes the following disciplines – Transaction Support (extending to ideation where relevant), Technical Due Diligence and Phase 1 and Phase 2 Portfolio Environmental Due Diligence, Optimization strategies for Assets under management, transaction support partnering with insurance and legal sectors.
- Develop and own the strategy for the development of the GHD Advisory Transaction in NA value proposition aligned with the Enterprise Business and EMEA
- Provide leadership to the GHD Advisory Transaction Capability in North America so that we meet GHD’s overall objectives in terms of financial performance, risk management and strategic development having regard to GHD’s core values.
- Implementation of performance and operational initiatives to achieve “best practice” as identified by the GHD Advisory Leadership team and in GHD’s strategic plan.
- Participate in the various GHD Advisory leadership meetings to collectively identify and share “best practice” across all Business activities.
- P&L of the Transaction capability including Utilization of the Transaction Team.
- Development of the Transaction capability
- Growing of the Transaction team to meet demand, includes balancing personal utilization of 50%
- Delivery performance – client satisfaction, great product, managing risk
- Innovation and development of the GHD Transaction related value propositions
- Selling the Transaction Value Propositions
- Brand and Marketing - demonstrating GHD as the Market Leader
- Bringing Global Best Practice and leveraging the full breadth of GHD’s Transaction capability globally
- Develop annual budget proposals of staffing and capital expenditure for review and approval.
- Provide monthly KPI report to the GHD Advisory Leadership Team (with particular regard to profitability, collections and productivity and work in hand) together with any required corrective actions.
- Prepare and submit any significant investment/expansion proposals.
- Manage overhead/operational costs in accordance with GHD Advisory KPIs.
- Develop, update and achieve annually the Transaction’s Business Plan and input to the Commercial Business Plan.
- Develop the Transaction’s Business Plan as part of the Commercial Capability Business Plan with regard to the high priority areas of the Business Risk Assessment.
- Review key submissions that are critical for the ongoing performance of the GHD Advisory Transaction Business (Activities) (including Go/No Go review).
- Provide early notification of potential claims and proactively manage outcomes.
- Identify and submit proposals for strategic appointments and team growth
- Implement staff appraisal outcomes, implement training initiatives and maintain general morale.
- Illustrate support and compliance with the requirements of the GHD Health and Safety Management System and Management Participation Matrix
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Consultancy specializing in the Transaction’s market and capability area
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Existing relationships with Commercial clients in the Private and Public sectors preferred
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanization are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognize achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
This position does not provide visa sponsorship.