Eurofins Panlabs is committed to assisting clients achieve drug discovery success by providing comprehensive data. We are the most experienced pharmacology service company, in continuous operation for over 40 years, while setting the benchmarks for quality, convenience, and expertise. Our legacy includes concurrent controls run with every experiment, a historical database on assay performance, industry experienced professionals that assist in study design and data interpretation, and eCTD compatible data reports.
Eurofins Panlabs is searching for a Phenotypic Sales Specialist. This a field based position, but candidates living within the San Francisco, San Diego or Boston area are preferred.
Phenotypic Sales Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Achieve/exceed assigned revenue targets for the Phenotypic Business Line
• Present Business Line value proposition and capabilities to potential and existing Eurofins Pharma Discovery Services clients
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) on operational capabilities/capacity (sample volumes, TAT, experimental layout...) for designing studies
• Supports the Phenotypic Business Line through strategy development, presentation to management, and implementation
• Work with commercial organization to understand local and global customer trends and develop appropriate strategies to secure business
• Support the overall Phenotypic Business Line by prospecting, leading presentations, qualifying opportunities, and closing with the local business development representative
• Support sales organization through joint travel, phone calls, webinars, and email
• Attend tradeshows and identify new opportunities for sales organization
• Act as a primary liaison between commercial and scientific teams
• Performs other duties as required and assigned.
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to drive and achieve desired objectives.
• Ability to understand and translate customers' needs into future product development
• Experience with technologies and instrument platforms commonly used in drug discovery
• Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to present using innovative techniques or styles and make effective/persuasive presentations on complex topics to public groups and/or individual decision makers.
• Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Ability to positively interface with a client, regulatory and internal company base.
• Develop plans to position portfolio to appropriate customer segments, provide feedback on competitive landscape, analyze market opportunities and customer needs to define new opportunities and provide input to R&D regarding new product development and ancillary support service needs.
• Assist to assemble data and prepare compelling and accurate technical slide presentations, case studies and white papers for use in marketing and sales activities.
• Maintains close interaction with sales organizations through training and active participation in the sales process, including customer visits, pricing tactics, and customer support.
• Participates in strategic road mapping and recommends new products and services to the business team as part of revenue growth tactics and strategies.
• Demonstrates solid leadership skills and ability to gain consensus and influence process
• Works with clients, business development partners, and thought leaders as well as inside the organization cross functionally with sales, operations, and management to successfully grow the business
• Owns the accountability and responsibility of delivering to client needs and timeliness
• Provides cross-functional support to other departments as required
• Provide organizational, logistical and scientific marketing support for participation in global conferences and tradeshows
• Ph.D. highly preferred
• Demonstrated experience working within a life science tool markets, Contract Research Organization or Pharma R&D
• Demonstrated experience in bringing innovation to commercial state applicable for a service-based business.
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• Advanced degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or related discipline
• 5-10 years' experience or related experience in the Phenotypic Drug Discovery space.
• Prior experience in phenotypic screening or a phenotypic services company would be preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge in the drug discovery market with understanding of the served and total markets available.
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, M-F, 8am - 5pm with additional hours as needed.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Phenotypic Sales Specialist .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
New Product Development