Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
This is a 2nd shift position working Monday to Thursday from 4 pm to 2:30 am. The hourly rate of pay is $ 17.60.
Operates dot mount loading equipment and inspects tile for quality.
Major Functions and Scope:
- Operates equipment that sets tile from mounting board into plastisol.
- Inspects and replaces defective tile(s) in mounting boards and sets into plastisol.
- Understands and ensures correct mounting of special patterns.
- Tracks amount of production for each line by SKU.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor and/or maintenance.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures and wears required personal protective equipment.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years previous manufacturing/production experience.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good record keeping skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Accurate measurement capability.
- Ability to read and understand basic English.
- Ability to work in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Ability to differentiate between colors.
- Ability to inspect high volume of tile sheets in a fast-pace environment.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.