Staffmark is looking for Order Selectors to work in Springfield MA!!
Responsibilities will Consist of:
Selecting cases, bags and other containers of refrigerated foods (meat, dairy, produce) to fill customer orders from multi-level rack storage systems. Items are placed on pallets and completed orders are moved to the loading dock staging area with an electric Power Jack, wrapped, labeled and readied for shipment.
TEMP-HIRE AFTER 60 DAYS!!! $.50 raise upon hire!!!
$15 an hour
- Sunday (5pm - finished)
- Monday (6:30pm-finished)
- Wednesday (6:30pm-finished)
- Thursday (6:30pm-finished)
- Place pallets on Forklift / Power Jack and operate along assigned multi-level racks and locate products according to order
- Manually place the appropriate stock items on pallet from 1st and 2nd level racks as required.
- Transport completed palletized customer order to shipping dock staging area.
- Ensure count accuracy, record counts on appropriate forms and visually inspect for damaged product.
- Hand wrap completed pallet / customer order, label and ready the order for shipment.
- Rotate date sensitive stock, keep work areas clear and clean, complete work sheets' documentation as required.
- Remove empty pallets, cardboard packing, and strapping to the proper area or receptacles.
- Inspect empty pallets for damage, stack and move pallets with Power Jack or Forklift to the proper storage area.
- Rotate between selecting orders and loading trailer as assigned.
- Perform general housekeeping duties and keep warehouse area, loading dock and trailers clear and clean as required.
- Remove batteries requiring recharging, replace with charged batteries, or attach re-charger and complete vehicle inspection checklist.
- Perform other similar duties as requested or assigned by supervisor.
- At the end of the shift secure all equipment and complete all necessary paperwork.
For Immediate Consideration email your resume to URL blocked - click to apply
For questions please call 860-627-0852
â¢Fork lift and Electric Pallet Jack experience
Must be able to lift 70+lbs
â¢Comfortable working in freezer/refrigerator environment.
â¢Work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position.
â¢Perform all job functions safely.
â¢Meet the company performance standards for the job.
â¢Participate in company orientation and training.
â¢Must be able to follow instructions.