$70000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
If you're looking for work as an Accounting Manager, Tyler Houk with Robert Half is looking for candidates with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. If you want to feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts, this job is a good fit for you. You will succeed in this Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative company if you can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in the Fowler, California area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Team up with FP& A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Regularly review and inspect balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Proven knowledge of budgeting
- Expertise in Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Well-founded grasp of general ledger
- Foundational knowledge in cost accounting
- Proficiency in Fixed Asset Accounting
- Month end closings experience highly desired
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
For more information contact Tyler Houk at
or message me on LinkedIn, any inquiries are strictly confidential!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Supervisor
for more information.