145 N Street NE, Washington, DC 20002.
C2H (6 months with extension).
• Monitor and manage the operating systems supporting the Remedy servers.
• Provide Tier 3 level support for the ITSM Remedy solution; troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Execute daily battle rhythm activities, monitor and resolve ticket queues, and monitor backup and system logs.
• Manage support user permissions, and functional roles.
• Manage support groups and group membership.
• Create incident, change, and task templates as required.
• Create, change, update requested reports.
• Create and manage user documentation and provide user training as necessary.
• Collaborate with members of project teams to ensure successful, technically sound projects which are completed on time and on budget
• Hands-on understanding and skills in administration and support of BMC Remedy ITSM
• Hands-on experience with BMC Remedy Smart Reporting
• Experience producing system level reports, and reporting status to management and customers.
• Experience resolving BMC Remedy problems
• Experience establishing goals and meeting project plan objectives
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer interface experience
• Excellent teamwork skills
• ServiceNow knowledge, training or experience
It Service Management