To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eden Prairie, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Email Developer & Designer - Eden Prairie, MN or Telecommute
UnitedHealth Group • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 14 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions, and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their Healthcare needs, and stay on track with their Health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance.
This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Optum is looking for a rock star that thinks like a marketer and has the passion and the capabilities to build the technology foundation that will drive marketing innovation and scale. The primary responsibility of the Email Developer & Designer is to produce high quality digital designs, from concept to final production, across multiple communications platforms, including email, web, and digital advertising, and any other duties as assigned. The focus of the role will be 80% production and 20% design and will be responsible for the creative, implementation and curation of a growing library of email templates and components.
- Serve as the Marketing Operations “Go-to” expert for email development and design
- Support our email engagement campaigns through designing, coding, and developing email marketing messages and landing pages within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other digital marketing tools
- Code mobile responsive emails, landing pages and digital ads from scratch, and stay up-to-date with emerging email marketing best practices
- Support ongoing member engagement campaigns by updating existing email and landing page content (images, videos, landing page links)
- Follow established tones, including brand standards, and execute them across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with other channel designers / developers and UX lead to test and enhance the omni-channel experience, ensuring consistency and effectiveness for our members and programs
- On-time delivery with high-quality execution, within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- 3 or more years of hands-on digital marketing development and design experience
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience with HTML
- Experience collaborating with designers, copywriters, project managers, marketing managers and other cross-functional teams
- Basic proficiency with MS Word, Excel (creating tables, formulas, and Vlookups) and PowerPoint
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform experience
- Responsive email development experience
- Adobe Experience Manager experience
- Adobe Analytics and/or other web analytics experience
- Social / SEM experience
- Experience with an Email Service Provider such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr Email Developer, Designer, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute, Remote, Work from Home