Pilot Thomas Logistics DBA Maxum Petroleum is the largest provider of fuels, chemicals and lubricants to the Marine, Energy and exploration sites in North America. PTL is a single-source solution that partners with customers on a 24/7 basis with a fleet of more than 1,400 units operating in all six of the active oil and gas exploration basins in the United States.Position Summary:
The Driver position will make deliveries of package petroleum and/or Bulk lubricant products to Heavy Duty commercial and industrial accounts. The Driver will be required to drive one or more different configurations of vehicle (e.g., tank wagon, Box Truck etc.) It is helpful if driver is also willing to assist with fuel deliveries from time to time. Essential Responsibilities:
- Make delivery of bulkpetroleum products to customer sites in compliance with state and federal regulations and all Company operational and safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain truck and delivery logs in compliance with state and federal regulations; conduct required pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Communicate customer needs and inquiries to appropriate departments for follow up.
- Performs other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required, assigned or requested.
- Minimum 1 year of commercial driving experience,obtained within the past 3 years.
- Commercial driver license (Class A or Class B) with HAZMAT endorsement and current DOT medical card.
- Experience performing housekeeping on trucks to maintain good working order, safe conditions, and cleanliness.
- No more than one moving violation in the last 3 years+
- Must be able to obtain TWIC Card
- Must be able to obtain a Canadian Fast Pass
- Ability to maintain authorization to obtain fuel at loading racks as required.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Walk, bend, reach, push, pull, stoop, squat, and climb, as required, in order to perform required vehicle inspections.
- Frequently climb in and out of a large truck.
- Extended schedule may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to 50pounds.
- May be required to be exposed to extreme weather conditions (snow, ice, heat, winds).
- Remote locations.
- Occasionally climb ladders to inspect inside the cargo tank following loading or unloading.
- Sit for extended periods of time in a truck and be able to drive, for as many as 11 hours while transporting lubricant and other industry products.
- Ability to meet the physical requirments of the job, including walking and prologed sitting. ability to comply with the physical requirments as defined by the Department of Transportation.
Drive Commercial Vehicle