Join the Long & Foster Family
As the nation's No. 1 independent brand (by sales volume), Long & Foster has guided people home since 1968. We're a full-service brokerage firm, offering residential and commercial real estate, mortgage, settlement, insurance, property management, corporate relocation and vacation rental services.
Our family includes more than 1,800 marketing, technology, finance, administrative, sales and management professionals, serving Long & Foster clients from North Carolina to New Jersey. We are united by a passion for guiding clients in their search for home. We are driven by a common set of values--integrity, honesty and service. And, together, we collaborate on custom solutions for our customers, agents and industry.
Part-Time Guest Services Coordinator
Under the general supervision of the Vacation Rentals Manager, the Part-Time Guest Services Coordinator is responsible for the Vacation Rentals' Guest experience from check-in to check-out. The Guest Services Coordinator works with other team members as well as the guests to ensure all logistics are in order for outstanding customer service and correct billing.
- Responsible for guest check-in and check-out
- Reporting - Runs cleaning and linen reports as well as arrival/departure reports
- Accounting - Posts vendor charges to owner/guest accounts; reviews statements with owners and vendors
- Owner/Guest Service - Responds to guest issues or complaints, makes effort to correct any issues that arise
- Operations Support - Organizes spring cleaning, move-out cleaning, linen drop off and pick up
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience required.
- 2 or more years of customer service/guest services experience required.
Long & Foster is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and offers a friendly work environment with competitive pay and benefits.
Operations Support Systems