Generac Power Systems – Work with the global leader in the power industry! We are looking for a dynamic marketer to join the team at our headquarters in Waukesha, WI.
The Channel Marketing Manager – Consumer Power is responsible for driving revenue and margin growth within assigned channels and product categories. The successful candidate will work collaboratively across the enterprise to lead the development and execution of innovative marketing plans to support new products and channel initiatives in alignment with company growth goals. This position reports to the Director of Channel Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement annual channel marketing plans focused on both trade and consumer audiences.
• Gain deep understanding of markets and synthesize data into actionable insights that drive product and channel growth strategies.
• Develop and implement comprehensive new product launch plans to ensure successful commercialization and product vitality.
• Responsible for all marketing and communication activities within assigned channel including planning, budgeting, project management, execution and success metrics.
• Maintain knowledge of competitive marketplace.
• Create comprehensive project briefs including scope, value proposition, goals and deliverables.
• Proactively manage scope changes, identify potential issues and devise contingency plans.
• Develop merchandising plans including in-store and on-line applications to ensure that the brand, category and product value propositions are effectively conveyed to all members within the channel value chain.
• Collaborate closely with sales, product management, graphics, and other key stakeholders to ensure overall project and business success.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Physical demands:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience in product management, channel management, brand marketing management, or business management
- Master’s Degree in Business or related field
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills as evidenced by ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations
- Demonstrated skills in problem-solving, analytics, and research
- Proven track record of successfully managing shifting deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience within with two-step distribution, B2B or B2C business environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Provide Expert Consumer Insight
Drive Development Strategy
Execute Marketing Plan