Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Business Finance Manager in Herndon, VA. Business Finance Manager The primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, such as HQ Air Force, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Military Compartments efforts.The position will provide "day-to-day" support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities. Description of Duties - Duties may include but not limited to: * Critically apply federal contract administration processes IAW the FAR, DFAR, AFFAR and AFMCFAR
* Apply market research techniques and pricing methods
* Proficient in financial applications and be able to analyze data and present information to the Government customer IAW professional practices of project management
* Responsible for collecting, analyzing and presenting contract deliverables and financial data for program management reviews (PMRs) and data calls with the Government customer and Senior Executives
* Ensure timely delivery of all contractual, financial, and planning documents/commitments to clients/customers, while ensuring strict adherence to program schedules, budgets, and other contract terms
* Performs other duties as assigned to include data calls and analysis for financial projections and cost/funding estimates
* Attend planning and requirements meetings with Program Managers and customers as required
Attributes: * Familiar with security policy/manuals and other guiding policy documents as they relate to contract reporting
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
* Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
* Previous experience in Federal Contracting, Subcontracting, and financial analysis a plus Education: * Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (4 years experience) required Security and other requirements: * 5 Years of Experience
* TS/SCI security clearance required
* Must be willing to submit to a CI polygraph
* Will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet program eligibility requirements for special access programs to classified information
* Requires travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation) Sedentary:
• The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
• The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office
• The person in this position will need to be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. Physical Requirements: * Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
* Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
* Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
* Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
* Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
* May be asked to move Audio/Visual or Computer equipment *Please note: This req is tied to funded position R33395* For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at
. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to *Business Finance Analyst* with Security Clearance
as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.
- Nastran (Computer Aided Design Software)
- Engineering Analysis
- Ptc Creo Elements/Pro
- Creo Elements/Pro (Computer Aided Design Software)
- Autodesk Simulation