To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plano, TX 75024
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Information Technology Auditor
The Intersect Group • Plano, TX
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr. Information Technology AuditorJob Overview:
The Intersect Group is looking for an Sr. IT Auditor to deliver a diverse array of information technology and information security audits that include in-depth analysis and understanding of supporting business processes. This position will have the opportunity to evaluate numerous technology platforms and apply process, technology and security risk considerations. This position provides the opportunity for future career advancement as well as exposure to senior leadership and organizational divisions across the globe. The Internal Audit team focuses heavily on risk-based audits that help management identify and reduce organizational risk. These projects vary each year and provide a high degree of challenge and diversity.Must have:
- Experience with a wide array of technology processes, such as infrastructure design and management, information security operations, service management, software development life cycle (SDLC), disaster recovery planning, etc.
- Performs internal advisory projects and supports compliance audit responsibilities
- Familiarity with the payment processing industry and common technology control frameworks, including COBIT,, NIST Cybersecurity, ISO 27000, PCI-DSS, and the FFIEC IT Handbook
- Conduct risk-based audits including all aspects of the audit life cycle, including risk assessment, planning, client coordination, fieldwork, data analysis, work paper documentation, reporting, and remediation validation, with direction from senior team members
- Strong focus on information technology and information security controls in executing integrated, risk-based audits to evaluate the design and effectiveness of internal controls. Auditor will also focus on the integration of IT and business process risk considerations within the audit process
- Detailed understanding of IT managed processes, including technology architecture, system build and provisioning, configuration management, performance monitoring, incident management, change management, user access management, disaster recovery, etc.
- Evaluate key information security risks including confidentiality, integrity and availability of technology components through review of security operational processes, such as vulnerability management, penetration testing, security logging and monitoring, security incident response, and defense in depth strategies
- Evaluate root cause factors for audit testing exceptions and recommend practical solutions that reduce risk and strengthen business process and controls
- Ensure audit testing work papers are documented in a consistent and high quality manner while executing project tasks in adherence to established timelines
- Build and develop Internal Audit's brand within the company through meaningful relationship building
- Enable continuous improvement of the Internal Audit department by identifying and communicating enhancement opportunities to department leadership
- Support the development of other team members within the Internal Audit department
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format
Please reference job code 59880 when responding to this ad.