Diversant is seeking a Service Manager to manage / lead an Incident Response team for a large Healthcare Company located in Horsham, PA. This position is a 6 month contract-to-hire. The expected hourly pay rate is $50.00-$55.00/hour and the expected salary upon conversion is $90,000/annual.
For more info and immediate consideration, please contact Brian Whelan at Email blocked - click to apply
.IT Service ManagerHorsham, PA 190446 month contract-to-hire Description:
This is contract-to-hire.
This position is for an IT Service Manager who will be responsible for the processes and procedures for Service and Problem Management. Responsibilities include:
Service Management (On-call Incident Management)
Responsible for all process and procedures associated with Service Management. Manage to resolution, high and urgent severity incidents in order to restore service as quickly as possible after an incident occurs. This includes leading or liaison with support teams and their managers, communication with IT and Operations management, corporate Service Desk, and external partners' support management. Providing post-mortem services such as reporting wrap-ups, meetings if necessary for gap analysis and solution implementation. Produce and/or contribute to all System availability reports and dashboards. Problem Management:
Track, manage and resolve the root cause of incidents and minimize the adverse impact of incidents and problems on business that are caused by errors within the IT infrastructure and prevent recurrence of incidents related to these errors.
• Manage critical incident (P1/P2) on-call support (24x7)
• Manage special engagements where there is member/agent or financial impact
• Responsible to communicate business impact of critical issues/special engagements to leadership
• Drive technical team members to restore services in an expedited manner for critical issues/engagements to ensure minimal downtime/impact
• Take a lead role in technical problem solving, including collaboration with multiple departments to drive to a root cause of all problems for permanent resolution of issues impacting Insurance Solutions resulting in reduced reoccurrences of issues and thus higher availability and customer satisfaction
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of issues, including in-depth technical analysis, troubleshooting, analyzing, root cause and engaging appropriate SMEs as needed to drive incident and problem management
• Custodian of Grafana, Sitescope, BSM, etc for IT Ops
• Monitor the environment health and drive improvements to enhance availability and performance
• analyze data to develop trends and alert when current metrics are outside of expectations
• Identify opportunities for automation and operational efficiencies to increase availability and incident reaction times
• Ensure overall organizational support goals are met (i.e. SLA, incident / problem reduction, application availability)
• Ensure support readiness prior to the deployment of any change to the production environment
• Provide reporting and analysis of system availability and incident trending
• Assist special projects director on an adhoc basis to organize and implement initiatives such as corporate wide Java patching
• Manage critical vendor as Service Level Owner – ensuring system availability meets agreed SLAs
• Lead a small IT Operations team supporting a Data Warehouse Qualified candidates will have the following requirements:
• 4+ years of experience in Information Technology supporting a complex production environment integrated with multiple partners in the research, workaround and resolution of issues.
• Solid experience in managing ITIL processes
• Flexibility with working hours as required for leading 24/7 on call support group.
• Attention to detail, strong work ethic and results orientation.
• Flexibility to support and manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
• Ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely.
• Proven experience leading technical teams.
Automotive Service Excellence