Diamond Healthcare is currently seeking seasoned leadership as an Administration (CEO Level) for a 64-bed psychiatric pavilion affiliated with a community hospital in Bluefield, West Virginia.
The Administrator is responsible for the overall strategic direction of the facility to include: quality of care, staff development, financial performance, business development and continuous performance improvement. Ideal candidate will possess executive leadership experience managing psychiatric hospitals and behavioral health units of General Hospitals.
- Accountable for creating an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the organizations mission, vision and values.
- Provides inspirational leadership and direction to all staff.
- In depth understanding of financial, operational management and local strategic needs.
- Assures compliance, ethical standards, quality care, and performance excellence with effective patient outcomes is maintained.
- Medical staff compliance with regulatory and accreditation guidelines.
- Develops positive relationships with key health care providers, referral sources, community leaders and parent hospital executive staff.
- Oversee business development and marketing efforts.
- Achieve budgeted financial objectives and deliverables.
- Effective recruitment of health care professionals.
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement culture with systems that sustain an environment of best practices, quality and cost improvement.
- Review/approve all financial reports, budgets, managed care contracts and major expenditures.
- Maintain accreditation and licensure standards.
- Enhancing the behavioral health services available to the community the facility serves.
The ideal Chief Executive Officer candidate will be a compliance driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, integrity, and financial performance.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the CEO of the parent hospital and to a senior executive of Diamond Healthcare Corporation.
- Master’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration or related field.
- 5+ years in executive leadership managing a psychiatric hospital and/or a large behavioral service of a general hospital.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of therapeutic programs and services, as related to co-occurring substance abuse disorders, mental illness treatment and prevention services for adults.
- Experience in developing and overseeing outpatient behavioral health services.
- Highly self-motivated and resourceful; displays innovative thinking with vision.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial reports; knowledge of health care reimbursement.
- Projects an executive presence.
The Behavioral Health Pavilion of the Virginias, an affiliate of Princeton Community Hospital, is nestled at the foot of the beautiful East River Mountain in Bluefield, West Virginia. The Pavilion, established March 1, 2010, is a leading provider of behavioral health services for adults 18 and older. The Pavilion is a 64-bed facility providing comprehensive services, both inpatient and outpatient, for individuals ages 18 and older.
This southwest West Virginia enjoys beautiful 4-season weather with snow sports, water sports, bike trails and more. Additionally, Bluefield is just a short drive from Virginia Tech for Hokie fans.