Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it's buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital channels.
The Customer Service Representative 2 with Wells Fargo Auto is responsible for servicing the transactional needs of all Direct and Indirect Auto loan customers via inbound telephone contact in a call-center environment. Delivers high quality service along with accurate and professional responses to customer inquiries, while adhering to regulatory and compliance guidelines.
Handles customer inquiries and processes customer transactions while navigating multiple system screens and accurately documenting the account (i.e. Account File Maintenance, Contract Copies, Statement Copies, Automatic Loan Payment Information, Payoff Requests, Direct Debit Requests, Due Date Changes, Web Site navigation instruction). Offers or recommends products based on customer needs. Sends e-mail requests to appropriate departments to complete customer transactions and documents customer information in computer system.
The successful candidate must be flexible and available to work any shift during the Call Center's hours of operation, 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Monday - Friday and may include Saturdays.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to maintain professional etiquette under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Rep 2 for benefits information.
Debits And Credits
Attention To Detail