St. Louis, MO
Brooksource is looking to hire a NET Developer to work with one of our clients in the Telecommunications Industry. This is located out of Maryland Heights, MO and is a 12mo. month contract-to-hire opportunity working full-time hours, with no travel required. The candidate will work directly with the customer, business analysts, test engineers and others throughout all stages of the development lifecycle. Primary responsibility of this role is the backend support of. NET/C# applications residing on SQL Database. The ideal candidate would be a full-stack developer who has experience and passion with front-end languages.
- A background of full stack ASP .NET MVC/C# development experience
- Experience with SQL Server and relational databases
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
- Strong experience with SQL, DB Design, Stored Procedure & Functions
- Experience with SBC REST API
- Experience with unit and integration testing of code
- Understanding of enterprise application design, web applications, and Object-Oriented Programming
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Candidate must be a team player, with an inherent ability to work well under tight timelines, changing priorities, and have strong problem-solving capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Nice to Have:
- Languages & Tools: Entity Framework
- Database, Server & Applications: SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, SSRS, SSIS, Git, Bit Bucket, JIRA
- Experience with frameworks like Bootstrap/JQuery/Angular highly desired
- Experience with AWS highly desired
- At least one year of experience working with a project manager or business analyst during project delivery.
- Experience Windows Communication framework
- Develops and enhances moderate to complex business applications.
- Responsible for technical design, coding and documentation.
- Unit tests code in preparation for business testing and production implementation.
- Supports existing business applications in production operation.
- Investigates reported problems or issues and implements corrective actions or develops enhancements to meet desired business needs.
- Performs backend processes on behalf of business lines, as needed.
- Consults with business customers or technology options.
- Proposes alternatives and recommends optimal technology solutions for high-level concepts articulated by business lines.
- Interacts with business lines to discuss high-level concepts and/or desired technology solutions based on bias from previous experience; suggests/influence optimal course of action to meet business needs. Explains technical information in terms easily understood by target audiences.
- Demonstrates full competence with moderately complex applications and develops competence with complex applications. Complexity is based on scope, scale, layers in technology stack that involved, robustness of the application, longevity of the application within the organization, period of exposure to the application, etc.
- Interacts with business lines to discuss high-level concepts and/or desired technology solutions based on bias from previous experience; suggests/influence optimal course of action to meet business needs.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU …?
- Ability to grow within an industry leading Telecom Company
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies and methodologies
- Opportunity to directly impact customers
- Ongoing professional and technical training
- Collaborative team environment
- Take part in professional development program designed to help achieve professional goals and be rewarded for doing so
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Amazon Web Services
Sql (Programming Language)
Active Server Pages (Asp)
Java Script (Programming Language)