To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alpharetta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
CIOX Health • Alpharetta, GA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for providing effective customer service to CIOX Healths internal and external customers in a timely manner with accurate and concise information. Tasks are performed by responding to requestors calling the Customer Service Call Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephone call inquiries and promote appropriate products and services to customer Research and resolve complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction Paperwork generated from inbound customer service calls must be kept within 5 business days
- Provides excellent customer service by being attentive, respectful and professional at all times; insures understanding of customer request and follows-through as promised
- Maintain Customer Service voice mailbox by responding to voicemail calls no later than the next business day if there is a high volume of calls. Preferably, all calls will be responded to and/or returned within the business day
- Maintain departmental standard of answering and resolving inbound customer service daily
- Maintain Customer Service email by responding to all emails within the same business day
- Maintain and distribute incoming faxes the same business day in which they are received
- Provide backup support on the Customer Service phones whenever needed
- Provide backup training for new hires Assist and provide support to Customer Service Supervisor Identify and report errors and quality deficiencies Identify problem areas and work on strategies that will improve the Customer Services Department
- Work with management to attain departmental goals
- Work as a team with other customer service representatives to ensure optimum customer satisfaction
- 1 year customer service environment
- Effective computer skills Ability to work varying shifts from 7AM to 6PM
- Arrive to work on time and have exceptional Attendance Record Excellent problem solving skills
- Candidate must be very organized and be capable and willing to multi-task Effective verbal, written, interpersonal communication and listening skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced call center environment
- Ability to work professionally, effectively, and efficiently in a team environment with customers, management and co-workers
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills, imagination and patience