Are you interested in joining a company that strives to heal mankind while aiming to preserve and protect earth’s natural resources? If so, Apply Now and join the team!
Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking a part-time AP/AR Accountant for a well-known manufacturer of therapeutic equipment in Vista, CA.
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Process 3-way P.O. matching invoices
- Daily sub-ledger to general ledger reconciliations
- Expense report processing
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Process check requests
- Weekly check runs- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Maintain accounts payable files
- Maintain vendor records
- 1099/W9 maintenance
- Assist in month end closing
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Process credit card payments
- Process shipments to invoices daily
- Send invoices to customers daily
- Research account disputes and discrepancies
- Perform account reconciliations
- Assist with month-end closing procedures for accounts receivable
- Post payments for credit cards, checks, eft and wires
- Other duties and projects as needed
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university (preferred, not required)
- Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Dynamics GP experience preferred
Hours will be 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm, M – F.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration to Bruce Anaya at or call 760-710-3672
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Volt Workforce Solutions is one of San Diego’s leading recruiting companies, and we’re actively seeking skilled, motivated people for a range of local Production, Administrative, Engineering, and IT positions. Since 1950, Volt has provided clients of all sizes with the talented people they need to be successful. Our flexible staffing services and workforce management expertise makes us the first call for many of the world’s leading companies, which enables us to provide our employees with challenging, satisfying jobs at every level in a wide range of industries. Volt is an equal opportunity employer