To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenfield, MO 65661
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Central Garden & Pet • Greenfield, MO
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pennington Seed is searching for an experienced Production Worker in our Greenfield, Missouri location. This position requires qualified candidates to be safety conscious and able to perform required functions in a productive manner, working with tight schedules and deadlines.
Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ:CENT), is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet, lawn and garden supplies markets. Please visit our website for additional information. www.central.com
MEASURE OF SUCCESS
Specific Critical Responsibilities:
- Be aware of the requirements of the product being produced – Weight, bags per pallet or box, type of pallet or box for the current run and communicate this info with the other line workers.
- In general, be the quality control person for what is being packaged on this line.
Secondary Responsibilities: (tasks that need to be done, but don’t fall into the above)
- Train other co-workers that are new to your line or area when asked.
- Keep the line or areas equipment and report any mechanical problems to the shop.
- Make sure line or area is clean and organized at the end of your shift.
- Report any unsafe conditions or practices to your shift head immediately.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Work closely with the other workers a long side you on the line or area.
- Must be able to lift at least 55 pounds.
- Must show the ability to work with others.
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to learn new things
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.