Sr. Compliance AnalystCompensation:
$75000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Our client in Oklahoma City is in search of a Senior IT Compliance Analyst will develop, maintain and govern client’s information security policies, ensure all policies and standards are aligned to business requirements, information technology strategy, legal/regulatory requirements and leading industry standard frameworks including the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Framework, HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX). Most daily responsibilities will be to manage/administrate external SOX audits, manage and maintain internal policies and procedures and enforcing SOX controls, while collecting and providing evidence to external auditors. The ideal candidate must be able to interact and communicate at a high-level with management, including Accounting, Internal Audit, Internal Controls Committee and other business organization that are involved in SOX.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Partner with multiple internal business units to develop, publish and maintain policies, standards, procedures, and controls to ensure alignment with business requirements (SOX)
• Develop and expand continuous monitoring processes to assess, review and propose changes to existing policies, standards, and procedures to reflect existing business requirements and compliance with applicable regulations and controls
• Updates leadership on progress and issues pertaining to Information Security policy development and SOX related issues
• Coordinate efforts between GRC and Internal Audit department to ensure IT General Controls (ITGCC) are executed and documented in line with SOX regulated controls
• Perform audit readiness assessments for Internal Audit and SOX compliance
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in or know of anyone that is, please reach out to Email blocked - click to apply
• Demonstrated experience in writing, publishing and maintaining information security and other related policies, standards and procedures
• Good knowledge and demonstrated work experience of the use of SOX, ISO 27001/27002, NIST, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (CobiT) frameworks
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles as a means of relating business needs to security controls
• Possession of industry certifications highly preferred including, but not limited to Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP), and Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance
Certified In Risk And Information Systems Control
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Information Systems Security Management Professional
Certified Information Security Manager