Our client, located near Wayne, NJ is adding a Senior Financial Analyst to the team.
In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Review the Finances of the company and monitor progress through establishing KPI's throughout the organization
- Create general reports and ad hoc reports for executives to inform financial progress and variances.
- Recommend plans for Risk mitigation and Contingency plans
- Ensure that investments are being made with return.
- Work with Controller, CFO, and senior managers to support them in accomplishing their goals and objectives
- Analyze all departments' and divisions' expenses and expenditures
- Work with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one corporate budget
- Prepare quarterly forecasts for the fiscal year and work on long term growth and strategic financial plans
- Conduct regular business and financial analysis as well as develop and maintain financial models
- Determine causes of variances and work with departments to support them in their corrective actions
Requirements for the position include:
- Masters in Finance preferred
- Experience with Financial Planning and Analysis
- Effectively communicate within all levels of the organization
- Proficient with most Accounting software; Implementation experience a plus
- Experience with Supply Chain needed
This is an excellent direct-hire, permanent role with the opportunity to grow with the company.
Use Statistical Method