0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
GENERAL SUMMARY/BASIC PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Renders confidential, technical, preoperative care to assigned patients according to AORN competency standards. Provides direct and indirect patient care under the direction of the Patient Care Coordinator. Collaborates with other members of the surgical team to ensure the highest standard of care. Anticipates needs of assigned patient, case and surgeon. Maintains vigilant for maintenance of the sterile field. Assists with maintaining equipment, instrumentation, surgeon preference cards, and supply inventory. Acts in a professional manner outlined by Mount Sinai Hospital’s core values of customer service: Communicate, Assist, Respect, Every day (CARE).
- Reports to: PCC/Nurse Manager/Unit Director
- Provides Supervision to: Certified Surgical Technicians, non-licensed personnel and students, residents and vendors
- Self-Scheduling: 12-Hour Shifts - Days, Evenings or Nights
- Institutions: Teaching Hospital, Level 1 Trauma Center (MSH), Level 2 Trauma Center (HCH)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Long Term Care Insurance, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance, Wellness Program
- 403(b) match
- Flexible Spending, Health Savings accounts and voluntary benefits at group rates
- Train Shuttle
- Legal Protection Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Employee Discounts
- Customer Service
- Health Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 565750245
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.