To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager
Keurig Dr Pepper • Manchester, NH
Posted 29 days ago
The Regional Sales Manager – Bottle & Can serves as the front line business leader, communicator, & facilitator of the Keurig Dr Pepper CASO Team managing the strategic direction of our Coca-Cola aligned business through our bottler and distributor network while executing key business building initiatives in order to achieve assigned volume, share, and profit targets.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience in the beverage or consumer packaged goods industry, with managing key distributor relationships. They will also have a working knowledge of how to use syndicated data such as Nielsen, IRI, Nitro.
- Manage an assigned regional sales territory with responsibility for sales growth and market execution within the Greater Boston Northeast territory where DPSG products are distributed by the Coca-Cola Bottling System.
- Align system resources to implement marketing and operational programs according to plan, schedule, and budget.
- Improve retail account penetration for Dr Pepper TMK and Canada Dry products distributed by Coca-Cola Bottlers and advance trade execution to gain fair share of retail.
- Responsibly support the management of local resources within CASO and Bottler contractual disciplines including initiating local business plans to support KPI objectives.
- Develop and implement Annual Operating Plans which support business objectives, ensure execution of programs throughout the system, ad schedules, and pricing strategies to drive inclusion to bottler aligned programs and business plans.
- Ensure execution of Bottler and Trade coverage plans to support business plan and marketing activities developed to deliver volume, profit, and customer satisfaction commitments made to all stakeholders during business and/or stewardship planning.
- Work cross-functionally with other divisions, DPS National and Regional Account Teams and assigned CASO Bottlers to deliver customer-specific solutions.
- Solve operational or executional issues with customers, or CASO bottlers.
Ensure Route-to-Market compliance by increasing distribution on existing products and solidifying execution for channel and new account opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Three years experience in Supplier, Bottler, Distributor or Commercial Retail Account Management
- Three years experience using MS Office products
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.