To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7635 Mall Road
Florence, KY 41042
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Posted 17 days ago
Chuck E. Cheese's (CEC) is a great place to build an exciting career. Wholesome fun, positive atmosphere and reasonable hours are the winning ingredients that have been our trademark for over 40 years.
Our Cast Members are empowered to provide the greatest service anywhere through cross-training in a variety of different positions.
Typical Positions at a Chuck E. Cheese's are:
- Gameroom Attendant
- Party Host
- Kid Check Attendant
- Kitchen Attendant
- Assistant Technician
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting in providing a safe, fun and clean environment for all our Guests.
- Help create lasting magical memories for our guests. Party hosts/hostesses do the work so that Mom and Dad can relax and enjoy the party.
- Utilizing our unique Kid Check system to ensure that "all Guests that come together leave together."
- Responsible for providing great-quality food.
- Suggestive selling and cash handling.
- Keeping the costume character room clean and organized.
- Ensuring all games are working properly.
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Available to work various shifts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 603 Chuck E. Cheese's stores located in 47 states and 11 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 144 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.