Is Bonaventure looking for you? You are an IT guru supporting our Alexandria office focused on your customer, the Bonaventure team. You are a collaborator internally and externally, assisting the team in hardware and software installation, upgrades and trouble shooting. You succeed through your knowledge and application of real time solutions. You understand and deliver on the facilities and users’ needs. You are looking for a career home, and with Bonaventure you will experience investment in its employees’ development and well-being. Are you ready to join a company that is experiencing exceptional growth? Do you want to reach your full potential, surrounded by stunning and exceptional colleagues, collaborating in achieving and exceeding personal and professional goals, then Bonaventure is the place to be!
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge in the operation and application of company-specific software and hardware, as well as a working knowledge of a wide variety of commonly used hardware and software; install and upgrade internal and third-party software on company workstations/servers.
- Procurement of facility supplies along with strategy printers, workstations, hardware; Ownership of warranties, service schedules and routine maintenance; create strategies on WIFI, VOIP, hardware supply and procurement
- Support desktops, laptops, and mobile devices in a multi-platform OS environment (OSX, Windows, iOS, Android); support other office technology, such as televisions, projectors, video conference equipment etc, along with day-to-day maintenance of computers, printers and other office equipment; support a VOIP based phone system (8x8)
- Serve as first point of contact for all software and hardware issues for end-users (help desk support); add and maintain users; assign application access, security roles with permissions and troubleshoot/resolve virus infections
- Administer remote laptop support and remote connectivity configuration and installation; monitor workstations/servers for disk allocation and capacity to maintain optimum operating efficiency
- Install and repair network cabling, set-up satellite networks, troubleshoot networking issues on wired/wireless networks and mobile devices/tablets
- Create documentation of technical resolutions; provide explanations to users to ensure trust and confidence; ensure successful completion and proper storage of daily backups
Who You Are:
- MS Office 365 Suite expert, including Outlook and Teams (5 plus years’ experience)
- Advanced knowledge in VMware, OSX, iOS, Android, Video Conferencing, Networking (Juniper, SonicWall, Meraki), User Groups and Permissions, Inventory Management, some Windows OS (7 & 8) preferred (3-5 years’ experience)
- IT hardware solutions for printers, VOIP, laptops, desktops, monitors etc. (3 plus years’ experience)
- Have a penchant for problem-solving and drilling down to finds solutions
- Enjoy working in an office environment (3-5years of direct support)
Why You Should Choose a Bonaventure Career:
- You would join a dynamic team of “A” players who are driven to success through accountability, opportunity, and rewards for performance
- A highly engaged workforce who collaborate with stunning colleagues (YOU!), focused on outcome, supported by data
- You will succeed through living our Core Values. This is our heartbeat, our focal point to ensure we all remain true to Bonaventure and the long-term vision
- You join a team intensive towards continuous improvement utilizing radical transparency and honest conversations on successes and opportunities
- We offer diverse services and derive revenue from multiple sources strengthening our fiscal presence
- The need for our portfolio of businesses is rapidly expanding in markets we are in and markets we are entering – our services are in high demand
- Bonaventure has developed, acquired or managed over $3 billion of multifamily assets over the past 20 years and we currently manage over 6,000 multifamily units
- As we have grown, our employees have been provided with numerous opportunities and avenues for growth
- We are a driven team of professionals that like to win
- We are opportunity and solution focused
- All employees have quarterly conversations with their supervisors to discuss fit with core values and what parts of the job and performance are working or not working
- We are committed to Inclusion and Diversity for all employees, vendors, applicants and customers, celebrating the differences and similarities of one humankind
EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System)
- Ensures alignment, transparency and clarity about our long-term vision and how we will get there
- Summarizes vision, core values and future plans in two pages
- Defines roles and responsibilities of every job in the organization
- Comprehensive Benefit Plans
- Four weeks of Paid Time Off and Seven Paid Holidays
- Bonus Potential (most roles)
- Competitive wages
Our Core Values:
- Growth - We create enduring value by continuously moving forward, innovating, and improving.
- Attitude - We display and motivate others with our positive attitude and driven work ethic.
- Collaboration - We do our best work when we work together. Every individual is encouraged to contribute because our next great idea can come from anyone.
- Impact - Our effort produces measurable, meaningful results.
- Accountability - We take personal ownership for our actions, commitments, and performance.
- Reputation - Nothing is more important than our reputation.
Founded in 1999, Bonaventure is a private equity real estate company headquartered in Alexandria, VA. Bonaventure specializes in multifamily design, development, construction, redevelopment, asset management and property management, primarily in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern US. Bonaventure is fully integrated to oversee every phase of the acquisition, management, and disposition of our properties. With over $1.75 billion in transactions, $500 million worth of HUD loans, 7,500 residents, and 225 employees, Bonaventure boasts a full suite of multifamily property management and investments capabilities, a Class A construction company, and a portfolio of apartment homes in 2 states and 26 communities.
Bonaventure is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Bonaventure is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Bonaventure are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Bonaventure will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Bonaventure encourages applicants of all ages.
- Storage (Computing)
- Information Security
- Apple Ios
- Installations (Computer Systems)
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)