To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Walnut Creek, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Career Opportunities at Nelson • Walnut Creek, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Number: 2133109
Position: Accounting Manager
Location: Walnut Creek
Compensation: $115,000 plus 15% Bonus
Our East Bay based client, a privately owned CPG company, is currently looking for a self-starting Accountant Manager to oversee general ledger accounting functions and internal/external financial reporting. This position will oversee 1 Senior Accountant and reports to the Assistant Controller. This company likes to move fast and is eager for qualified candidates!
- Prepare monthly and year-end comparative financial reports as part of internal financial package
- Maintain financial consolidation, reporting and forecasting software solution to ensure reports accurately reflect financial results
- Manage Annual Corporate Financial Plan and Monthly Forecast models including inter-company elimination entries
- Coordinate with Financial Planning & Analysis to accurately reflect forecast updates in P&L models
- Assist with maintenance of the GL and related accounts
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations and review reconciliations completed by senior accountant
- Provide ongoing verbal feedback and periodic written evaluation of performance of direct report
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 4 years of progressive accounting experience with mix of private and public
- Detail oriented with solid technical GAAP knowledge
- JDE experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com http://www.nelsonjobs.com/ and click "Find Work."