Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Practical/ Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)to provide in-home patient care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LVN) License in the state in which the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) experience preferred.
What we Offer
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Per Diem
- AMs, PMs, Overnights
- Training: pediatrics, g-tube, tracheotomy, ventilator
- Weekly Pay
- Health Benefits
Additional Cities (include but are not limited to the following):
- Rancho Cucamonga
- San Gabriel
- Monterey Park
- West Covina
- Hacienda Heights
- El Monte
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurse