About the Job
Associates in KBCM act as the primary day-to-day leaders for analytical support, including financial statement analysis and model development; valuation analysis; industry research; and the preparation of various presentations and documents including descriptive memoranda, investor presentations, new business and other.
Associates interact daily with Senior and Junior bankers and clients, prospective buyers/money sources, attorneys and accountants.
Experienced Associate help in managing transactions and interface directly in presentation, negotiation, capital-raising and closing. They play a central role in coordinating the activities of all team members. Essential Job Functions
- Work with corporate finance investment bankers and product partners on M&A, strategic corporate finance, and capital raising transactions in the Technology sector
- Generate ideas and analytical materials in support of new client meetings
- Perform financial modeling and valuation analyses on public and private companies: comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis, leveraged buy-out analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Develop marketing materials for topics such as company positioning, financing alternatives, and M&A strategic alternatives
- Develop knowledge of relevant information resources: Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Thomson Financial, etc.
- MBA + >one year of experience or Undergraduate Degree in Business (Accounting, Finance, Econ) or Technical Sciences (Engineering, Physics) + three of Investment Banking experience.
- Strong quantitative skills, including financial modeling and financial statement analysis
- Quantitatively and financially-oriented, possessing the ability to succinctly express ideas
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Excellent organization, communication and research skills
- Strong team player; motivated self-starter
- Desire to be part of close-knit group operating in an intensive environment
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- MBA, MA in Accounting, CFA, CPA, JD or equivalent
- 3+ years investment banking experience in an industry group
- Previous investment banking experience. Series 79 & 63 (within six months of employment)
- Financial modeling
- Analytical acumen
- Analyzing and synthesizing data
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player with competitive drive to win
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Qq Kbe Xqq
Discounted Cash Flow