National Entertainment Collectibles Association (NECA) is a leading creator, marketer, and global distributor of licensed consumer products based on some of the world's most recognizable movies, video games, comic books, and pop culture. The NECA group of entities includes game developer and publisher WizKids, urban vinyl icon Kidrobot, and Joseph Enterprises, Inc., the creator of Chia Pet, The Clapper and other iconic American products.
NECA is hiring a Product Development Assistant! We are seeking a creative, innovative individual with good conceptual and analytical skills who thrives in a highly entrepreneurial environment to join our Product Development team. This role will report to the SVP of Product Development. This is a great opportunity to learn the business from the ground up and get exposure to various functions across the organization.
Do you love entertainment and pop culture? Would you like to work with some of the best brands in the world? NECA could be just the place for you. We offer a casual work environment, competitive salary, and great company benefits.
Location: Hillside, NJ (Full-time, IN-PERSON)
* Assist on coordinating new product development, from market and product research, as well as improve existing products
* Manage, track, and receive product samples and work with product development team before production
* Maintain and update project documentation and liaise cross functionally to ensure that products meet functional specification and licensor standard requirements
* Maintain quote sheets and analyzing costs across multiple vendors
* Provide timely and consistent communication of product activity changes or key updates to key stakeholders
* Build and manage schedules and timelines for new product development
* Work on ad-hoc projects as needed
* BS/BA degree required
* Must be a self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proficient in excel, adobe acrobat, and power point
* Creative, detail-oriented, and analytical
* Can work well in both a team environment and independently
* Strong knowledge in pop culture and the toy/collectible industry is a plus
- Adobe Acrobat
- Attention To Detail