To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX 78216
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Accounts and Billing Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • San Antonio, TX
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client is looking for a Customer Accounts and Billing Representative for a long-term contract opportunity in San Antonio, Texas (TX). Duties Include:
- Provides assistance to energy customers with information regarding customer accounts
- Processes orders to satisfy customer requests, researches billing related issues, assesses charges for service connections and works emergency Call Duty
- Serves as a resource in the investigation and resolution of issues related to customer billing and collection of accounts receivable, including research and analysis of gas, electric and non- commodity accounts, products, services and collection activities
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments as well as actions taken
- Checks to ensure that appropriate steps were made to resolve customers' concerns
- Arranges for billing
- Refers unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Contacts customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of any past due or uncollected items
- Resolves customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as refunding money and adjusting bills
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution to solve problems
- Reviews account for historical transactions
- Obtains and examines all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience using SAP
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and oral
- Proficiency in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook