We pay your student loans!
Twin City Health Care, a skilled nursing facility in Gas City, IN, is committed to residents and employees. Twin City Health Care provides the upmost quality of care to residents by selecting the best, qualified RNs and LPNs to work on our team. At Twin City Health Care we support and empower Nurses in their role by trusting them to perform direct care to residents while also encouraging them to lead their department.
Responsibilities and Duties
Twin City Health Care is seeking compassionate RNs and LPNs who want to make a difference and be part of a team who excels to succeed. Candidates who can perform the following need apply:
- Provide for the daily care, health needs, safety and comfort of the resident.
- Assure that restorative nursing care measures are performed as indicated and ordered.
- Maintain open communication with nursing management regarding conditions on the nursing unit and concerns related to staff, residents and visitors.
- Explain treatment goals and expectations to the resident and family, in an effort to obtain feedback and cooperation.
- Supervise/manage personnel on his/her unit.
Qualifications and Skills
- Is a graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Is currently licensed by the State of Indiana as a RN or LPN.
- Is experienced or trained in nursing services administration, rehabilitation or geriatric nursing.
Candidates will also be able to advance their career and education with the assistance of scholarships, tuition assistance and reimbursement, and promotion!
For more information, contact Lynne Wright directly at URL blocked - click to apply
At Twin City Health Care we work to make a difference. If you strive to make a difference, then apply to become part of a team who is committed to people and empowers their employees to lead.
Twin City Health Care is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality