Genesis10 is seeking a SAP BW Analyst for a Right to Hire with our client in Minneapolis, MN 50% Remote
Develop, maintain, and enhance current reporting infrastructure for constituents across the organization
Work with business stakeholders to develop new analytics solutions
Serve the business stakeholders as a resource and guide for analytics best practices.Responsibilities:
- Create maps from data sources to proposed reports and analyses or from existing report output back to data sources.
- Create or enhance data models to support new and evolving reporting requirements.
- Coordinate the reporting and analytics efforts across functions, organizational lines, and geographies.
- Assist with communication of reporting and analytics discussions across multiple IT project teams.
- Experience with SAP ECC (not SME or developer level but familiar with the processes and supporting data architecture)
- Deep knowledge of the SAP BW Administrator Workbench features and capabilities.
- Comfortable with BW's process chain architecture including BPC Process
- Deep knowledge of BW Query Designer features and capabilities.
- Comfortable with understanding and making moderate complexity modifications to ABAP and other data manipulation constructs within the ECC extraction and BW transformation environments, a plus.
- Extensive background with problem analysis and troubleshooting data loading and query design and performance issues.
In addition to the General Responsibilities, the following are requisite interpersonal and behavior skills of the position as well as:
- Functional experience with Microsoft PowerBI
- Knowledge of SAP HANA data structures and analytics capabilities
- Familiar with SAP BW 3X, 7X data processes
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply ASAP!
- Ability to listen and to help clients arrive at the best ways to turn available data and process events into business insights, striving for clear, consistent measurements and recognizing gaps in sources and processes.
Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, let's connect today!
Benefits of working with Genesis10:
• Medical, Dental, HSA, 401k, etc are available.
• Bi-weekly payroll.
• Established consultant re-marketing program that provides meaningful and challenging on-going opportunities.
• Downtown parking allowance.
• Delivery Director for employee success and support.
• $1000 referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income.About Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
- Active Listening
- Data Analysis
- Data Processing
- Data Structures