We are seeking strong candidates who are looking to join a growing biotech company in the north bay. If you have a science background and are interested in working in a scientific manufacturing environment where you can gain strong lab skills please apply!
- Process all incoming product according to manufacturing documentation and as directed by supervisors and/or managers
- Follow ISO standards and guidelines as they apply to manufacturing
- Perform daily equipment and laboratory maintenance tasks
- Work independently and as part of a team to achieve production goals
- Independently organize product processing batches
- Operate all department manufacturing instrumentation
- At process completion, review documentation, identify and correct errors
Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
Professional presence and strong attention to detail
- Technical proficiency that enables effective execution of documented procedures
- Demonstrated experience with common computer software packages (Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Ability to follow documented procedures is required
- Ability to accurately and thoroughly document work on printed documents and through the computer database is required.
- General knowledge of the Beers-Lambert law, dilution calculations, and concentration dependent calculations is required.
- Experience using manual pipettes is required.
- Experience using automated liquid handlers (Tecan, Hamilton, Biomek) is preferred but not required.
Education, experience and technical skills
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a physical science), 0+ years of industry experience
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
URL blocked - click to apply
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at Phone number blocked - click to apply
Product Quality Assurance