Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Join an exciting and new Process Mining vertical within Enterprise Robotics & Intelligent Automation Technology! Outcomes of process mining will determine where and how key business processes should be optimized. Optimization could be through business process re-engineering, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) or other right fit methods. This role is key in defining, sustaining and continuously improving a Business Process Management (BPM) factory pipeline from intake through delivery. Come and be a part of the overall Wells Fargo business transformation as a high-performing team member!
This team member will act in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads the most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as an expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 1+ year of Celonis Process Mining and/or Engineering experience
- 5+ years of business intelligence experience
- 5+ years of data management experience
- 5+ years of data modeling experience
- 10+ years of technical troubleshooting experience
- 5 + years of experience working with vendor software, technologies and tools that are enterprise solutions
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA)
- 3+ years of Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) disciplines such as Machine Learning or Natural Language Processing
- Experience working with robotic process automation technologies
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
- Ability to articulate a complex problem, design, or build strategy
- 5+ years of IT experience in a financial services domain
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Experience with third party process mining solutions
- 5+ years of data management experience/data modelling/data engineering
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
NJ-North Brunswick: 100 Fidelity Plz - North Brunswick, NJDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Business Process Management