Home Health Physical Therapist Assistant
Interim HealthCare of Atlanta, GA is seeking a full time Home Care Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to join our team. THIS POSITION PAYS THE BEST RATES IN TOWN ! Work a flexible schedule maintaining a healthy work/life balance while receiving top notch pay and an impressive benefits package. We’ve been providing stellar careers to stellar people for over 50 years and YOU could be next.
Provides services for the purpose of treating impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function under the direction and supervision of a qualified physical therapist, and in accordance with accepted standards of professional practice, applicable law and regulation, as well as Interim HealthCare policies and procedures and clinical pathways.
Licensure, Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Current GA (PTA) License in good standing.
- Graduate of 2 year college-level program approved by the APTA or CAPTE.
- In the last five (5) years, two (2) years of experience as a Home Health PTA.
- HCHB charting experience preferred
- Current CPR & PPD/Chest X-Ray
- Valid GA Driver’s License & Auto Insurance
- Able to pass federal and state required criminal and abuse background checks and drug screen.
401k with company match
- Long Term Care
- Registered Nurse
- Nursing Homes