To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Major Accounts Sales Manager
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Dallas, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for an experienced sales manager with deep expertise in the operations and marketing of auto dealerships to become a Sinclair subject matter expert. The person in this position will become an integral part of our company-wide sales initiative focused on the tier 3 auto business. We are looking for a manager with a proven record of closing business in the category, accurately forecasting revenue, and creating strategic business development plans in this highly competitive vertical. The winning candidate will design and implement revenue growth strategies focused on large dealer groups, both within and outside Sinclair markets. They will also work in tandem with our field sales team to support existing key account opportunities. Creating solid partnerships with dealers, tier 2 stakeholders, and Sinclair station leadership will be be keys to success. If you’re an industry leader, we’re interested in talking to you.
Specific Duties include:
- Exceed expectations for sales and client retention in assigned geography
- Maintain consistent presence in the field providing white glove service to key account partners and growing revenue through new business acquisition and upsells.
- Develop, implement, and manage business plans to exceed corporate objectives and sales goals
- Act as player/coach on in-person sales calls with key decision makers at dealerships throughout assigned geography
- Uncover and secure opportunities from all layers of automotive marketing ecosystem
- Collaborate with Regional Auto Sales Mangers and Retention Specialists to ensure sales and service excellence for all key account partners
- Provide the Director of Automotive Sales with monthly outlook and revenue forecast
- Work closely with sales management and corporate staff to ensure coordination and cooperation in support of sales and operations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Real experience and success communicating and working directly with large automotive dealer groups on identifying and achieving their business goals
- Proven track record of developing and managing people and sales processes
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining top-tier customer relationships
- Experience working with advanced tech focused dealer solutions
- Strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of marketing strategies, automotive business cycles and consumer behavior
- Experience consulting on holistic marketing strategies considering all layers impacting consumer decision making (tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3)
- Strength in running multiple unique strategic projects concurrently
- Extreme attention to detail, impeccable communication skills, and comfort with data driven story telling
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in traditional and/or digital media sales
- Experience managing a large multi-state territory
- Proficient in the use of office software and CRM tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Previous sales management experience is required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!